It's important that you understand what is happening to you and get the help you need. For some suggestions about where to get legal and other help, check out one of the sites below:
For some suggestions about where to get other help, go to the California Court's Self-Help Center or check out one of the sites below:
Resources in California
- All Superior Courts in California by County
- State Bar of California's Find an Attorney Web site
- Free and Low-Cost Legal Help
- Where to write for vital records
Resources Across the USA
- Find government services and information by topic
- Find organizations in other states that provide free legal assistance to eligible clients.
Resources Around the Globe
- Find organizations in other countries that provide free legal assistance to eligible clients.