Forms for Use During a Small Claims Case
Choose the form you need below. You can either download and print the file, or fill it out on your computer, then print it out. These forms will open in a new window. When you have printed out each form, please close that window and continue on this site.
NOTE: You may not need all of these forms. Or you may need more forms. If you're not sure which forms to use, talk to your Small Claims Advisor or a lawyer.
For help in getting low-cost legal aid, click here.
For help finding local court forms you may need, go to your county's court website: click here.
Forms for Use During a Small Claims Case:
- Request for Court Order and Answer (Small Claims) (Form SC-105)
- Order on Request for Court Order (Small Claims) (Form SC-105A)
- Attached Declaration (Form MC-031)
- Small Claims Subpoena (for people or documents) (Form SC-107)
- Request to Postpone Trial (Small Claims) (Form SC-150)
- Order on Request to Postpone Trial (Small Claims) (Form SC-152)
- Request to Amend Claim Before Hearing (Small Claims) (Form SC-114)
- Request for Dismissal (Form CIV-110)
- Notice of Entry of Dismissal and Proof of Service (Form CIV-120)
|MORE ABOUT COURT FORMS:
- For information about how to use fillable forms, click here.
- To download free Adobe Acrobat Reader, click here.
- To watch an introduction to Filling Out Judicial Council Forms, click here.
- To view short videos called "Paperwork Basics" (forms) and "Service of Process", click here.
- For more information about the forms on our site, click here.
Did this information help you? Tell us what you think.