Forms for Judgment and After a Small Claims Case
Choose the form you need below. You can either download and print the file, or fill it out on your computer, then print it out. These forms will open in a new window. When you have printed out each form, please close that window and continue on this site.
NOTE: You may not need all of these forms. Or you may need more forms. If you're not sure which forms to use, talk to your Small Claims Advisor or a lawyer.
For help in getting low-cost legal aid, click here.
For help finding local court forms you may need, go to your county's court website: click here.
Forms for the Judgment and After a Small Claims Case:
- Notice of Entry of Judgment (Small Claims) (Form SC-200)
- Acknowledgment of Satisfaction of Judgment (Form SC-290)
- Abstract of Judgment - Civil and Small Claims (Form EJ-001)
- Request to Correct or Cancel Judgment and Answer (Small Claims)
- Order on Request to Correct or Cancel Judgment (Small Claims)
- Notice of Motion to Vacate Judgment and Declaration (Small Claims)
- Request to Pay Judgment to Court (Small Claims) (Form SC-145)
- Decision on Attorney-Client Fee Dispute (Small Claims) (Form SC-202A)
- Request to Make Payments (Small Claims) (Form SC-220)
- Response to Request to Make Payments (Small Claims) (Form SC-221)
- Order on Request to Make Payments (Small Claims) (Form SC-222)
- Financial Statement (Wage Garnishment - Enforcement of Judgment)
- Notice of Appeal (Small Claims) (Form SC-140)
- Application for and Renewal of Judgment (Form EJ-190)
- Notice of Renewal of Judgment (Form EJ-195)
|MORE ABOUT COURT FORMS:
- For information about how to use fillable forms, click here.
- To download free Adobe Acrobat Reader, click here.
- To watch an introduction to Filling Out Judicial Council Forms, click here.
- To view short videos called "Paperwork Basics" (forms) and "Service of Process", click here.
- For more information about the forms on our site, click here.
- If you need these forms in another format, please contact us.
Did this information help you? Tell us what you think.