Forms for Collecting the Judgment in a Small Claims Case
Choose the form you need below. You can either download and print the file, or fill it out on your computer, then print it out. These forms will open in a new window. When you have printed out each form, please close that window and continue on this site.
NOTE: You may not need all of these forms. Or you may need more forms. If you're not sure which forms to use, talk to your Small Claims Advisor or a lawyer.
For help in getting low-cost legal aid, click here.
For help finding local court forms you may need, go to your county's court website: click here.
Forms for Collecting the Judgment:
- Acknowledgment of Satisfaction of Judgment (Form EJ-100)
- Abstract of Judgment - Civil and Small Claims (Form EJ-001)
- Order to Produce Statement of Assets and to Appear for Examination (Small Claims) (Form SC-134)
- Application and Order for Appearance and Examination
(Form AT-138, EJ-125)
- Writ of Execution (Form EJ-130)
- Notice of Levy (Enforcement of Judgment) (Form EJ-150)
- Memorandum of Garnishee (Attachment - Enforcement of Judgment)
- Notice of Opposition to Claim Exemption (Enforcement of Judgment)
- Notice of Hearing on Claim of Exemption (Wage Garnishment - Enforcement of Judgment) (Form WG-010/EJ-175)
- Notice of Lien (Attachment - Enforcement of Judgment)
(Form AT-180, EJ-185)
- Notice of Judgment Lien (California Secretary of State) (Form JL-1)
- Notice of Judgment Lien Release or Subordination (California Secretary of State) (Form JL-3)
- Notice of Unsatisfied Judgment of $750 or Less (California Department of Motor Vehicles) (Form DL-17)
- Certificate of Facts RE Unsatisfied Judgment (California Department of Motor Vehicles) (Form DL-30)
|MORE ABOUT COURT FORMS:
- For information about how to use fillable forms, click here.
- To download free Adobe Acrobat Reader, click here.
- To watch an introduction to Filling Out Judicial Council Forms, click here.
- To view short videos called "Paperwork Basics" (forms) and "Service of Process", click here.
- For more information about the forms on our site, click here.
Did this information help you? Tell us what you think.