Forms for Paying the Judgment in a Small Claims Case
Choose the form you need below. You can either download and print the file, or fill it out on your computer, then print it out. These forms will open in a new window. When you have printed out each form, please close that window and continue on this site.
NOTE: You may not need all of these forms. Or you may need more forms. If you're not sure which forms to use, talk to your Small Claims Advisor or a lawyer.
For help in getting low-cost legal aid, click here.
For help finding local court forms you may need, go to your county's court website: click here.
Forms for Paying the Judgment in a Small Claims Case:
- Judgment Debtor's Statement of Assets (Form SC-133)
- Exemptions from the Enforcement of Judgments (Form EJ-155)
- Claim of Exemption (Enforcement of Judgment) (Not for Wage Garnishment)
- Claim of Exemption (Wage Garnishment) (Form WG-006)
- Financial Statement (Wage Garnishment - Enforcement of Judgment)
- Acknowledgment of Satisfaction of Judgment (Form EJ-100)
|MORE ABOUT COURT FORMS:
- For information about how to use fillable forms, click here.
- To download free Adobe Acrobat Reader, click here.
- To watch an introduction to Filling Out Judicial Council Forms, click here.
- To view short videos called "Paperwork Basics" (forms) and "Service of Process", click here.
- For more information about the forms on our site, click here.
Did this information help you? Tell us what you think.